20 Gauge 3" 1-1/16 oz. Blind Side 2 Hex Steel Shot
Blind Side 2® uses improved Hex Steel Shot for tighter patterns and harder hits. Built for the tough conditions of waterfowl hunting, the legendary Drylok Wad system helps powder stay dry to keep you in the hunt. Blind Side 2 is still staked, still fast, and now even more deadly.
- Better Patterns - New shot and wad system maximizes pattern performance for increased kill zone through all factory and aftermarket chokes. Choke tubes must be rated for steel shot.
- Improved Hex Shot - More consistently shaped, helps put more pellets on target for increased trauma and wound channels, resulting in fast kills.
- Stacked Pellets - High Packing Density makes room for more powder and higher velocity.
- Water Resistant - Drylok Super Steel® System seals out water and moisture infiltration through wad and primer.
- Gauge: 20
- Length: 3"
- Type: Steel
- Shot Weight: 1-1/16 oz.
- Muzzle Velocity: 1300 FPS
- Application: Waterfowl
Winchester 20 Gauge 3" 1-1/16 oz. Blind Side 2 Hex Steel Shot
Laws regarding the sale of ammunition are constantly evolving. As the consumer, it is important for you to be aware of federal, state, and local regulations regarding the online purchasing of ammunition. Prior to ordering ammunition online, we encourage you to familiarize yourself with current regulations in your state.
Please review the Rogers Sporting Goods Ammunition Sales Policies and Regulations.