Ashby Soft Toe Work Boot
The Ashby is one our best selling 6 inch boots because of its versatility, comfort, and durability. This boot is made with full grain Trout Brook leather which is proudly tanned by the hard working people of Red Wing Minnesota using U.S. raised cattle. The comfortable sole is a long lasting, heat resistant material that keeps you safe and secure in any environment. This boot is packed with everything you need and nothing you don't. Once you get these on your feet, you'll quickly realize why so many people choose the Ashby as their go-to boot.
- HRO: Soles that have been designed and tested to perform on high heat surfaces. Soles identified as HRO are heat resistant to melting at a minimum of 475º Fahrenheit.
- Trout Brook Leather: Handcrafted by our S.B. Foot Tanning Company, this leather is crafted exclusively for our Irish Setter brand and is named after the trout brook which flows just outside the back door of the tannery in Red Wing, Minnesota. Using only U.S. raised steer hides, the master tanners at S.B. Foot use time-proven methods to create the most durable leather, leather that will meet the demands of the toughest trail or job site.
- ASTM Standard: ASTM F2892-18, EH
- Construction: Goodyear Welt
- Footbed: Removable Polyurethane
- Height: 6-inch
- Leather Type: Full Grain, Oiled
- Outsole: Rubber-EVA Traction Tred
- Weight: 3 lbs.
- Country of Origin: Made in Vietnam