BLACK CLOUD FS STEEL CLOSE RANGE
Tight-working ducks and geese are finished. Black CloudÂ® Close Range uses a 100 percent FLITESTOPPERÂ® steel payload to produce a full pattern at point-blank range.
Equipped with the FLITECONTROL FLEXâ„¢ wad, it delivers improved pattern density and consistency through both ported and standard waterfowl chokes.
The efficient Catalystâ„¢ lead-free primer and clean-burning, temperature-stable propellant significantly decrease residue in the barrel.
- Ideal for decoying or hunting flooded timber
- 100 percent FLITESTOPPERÂ® payload achieves a full pattern within 20 to 30 yards
- Rear-opening FLITECONTROL FLEXâ„¢ wad provides the tightest patterns possible through both ported and standard waterfowl chokes
- Catalystâ„¢ lead-free primer and clean-burning, temperature-stable propellant drastically reduce residue
- Black nickel head inhibits corrosion
- Sealed crimp defeats moisture in extreme conditions
- Gauge: 20 Gauge
- Type: Steel Shotshell
- Muzzle Velocity: 1350
- Shot Charge Oz: 1
- Shotshell Length: 3in. / 76mm
- Package Quantity: Sold by the case. 250 shells per case.
- Use: Waterfowl
Laws regarding the sale of ammunition are constantly evolving. As the consumer, it is important for you to be aware of federal, state, and local regulations regarding the online purchasing of ammunition. Prior to ordering ammunition online, we encourage you to familiarize yourself with current regulations in your state.
Please review the Rogers Sporting Goods Ammunition Sales Policies and Regulations.