Competitor Molded Over Under Hull Bag
What started over 50 years ago, in Broomfield, Colorado, with a single gun case, Allen Company® has grown into one of the premier brands in the outdoor industry. We passionately focus on developing high quality hunting, shooting, archery, and tactical gear with affordability. As outdoor enthusiasts, we understand your passion for what you do and are excited to be the brand you choose for your next adventure. Whether you take to the field or the range, our products are designed and tested by outdoor experts to ensure optimal performance at the highest level. Your experience is only limited by your gear—discover your potential with Allen Company®. The Over Under Hull Bag by Allen® is the perfect hull bag for those that like to shoot single rounds of trap or skeet. The outside pocket is made from durable molded EVA and holds one standard size box of 2-3/4 inch 12 gauge shells. The hull compartment holds at least 100 empty shells and unzips at the bottom to empty. Two D-Rings are attached to the outside of the hull bag so you can attach the accessories that you need. Two elastic loops are attached on each side of the shell box compartment where you can keep extra shells or choke tubes.
- Hull Bag: Curved spring clip for wider opening and has a magnetic closure.
- Capacity: Holds 1 box of standard 12 Gauge (2-3/4 Inch) shells.
- Curved Design: A slight curve allows this hull bag to sit nicely against your hip making it more comfortable to wear.
- Zip Closure: The bottom of the hull bag has a zipper so you can empty the spent shells quickly. Holds at least 100 spent shells.
- Attachment Points: Two D-Rings for attaching safety glasses or shooting towels.
- Web Belt Loops: Fits most belts.
- Choke Tube Storage: Four elastic loops for shells or choke tubes.