Crossfire II 4-16x50 SFP
With long eye relief, a fast-focus eyepiece, fully multi-coated lenses and resettable MOA turrets, there's no compromising on the Crossfire II. Clear, tough and bright, this riflescope hands other value-priced riflescopes their hat. The hard anodized single-piece aircraft-grade aluminum tube is nitrogen purged and o-ring sealed for waterproof/fogproof performance.
- Fully Multi-Coated: Proprietary coatings increase light transmission with multiple anti-reflective coatings on all air-to-glass surfaces.
- Second Focal Plane Reticle: Scale of reticle maintains the same ideally-sized appearance. Listed reticle subtensions used for estimating range, holdover and wind drift correction are accurate at the highest magnification.
- Tube Size 30 mm diameter provides maximized internal adjustment and strength.
- Single-Piece Tube: Maximizes alignment for improved accuracy and optimum visual performance, as well as ensures strength and waterproofness.
- Aircraft-Grade Aluminum: Constructed from a solid block of aircraft-grade aluminum for strength and rigidity.
- Waterproof: O-ring seals prevent moisture, dust and debris from penetrating for reliable performance in all environments.
- Fogproof: Nitrogen gas purging prevents internal fogging over a wide range of temperatures.
- Shockproof: Rugged construction withstands recoil and impact.
- Hard Anodized Finish: Highly durable hard-coat anodization provides a low-glare matte surface and helps camouflage the shooter's position.
- Capped Reset Turrets: Allow quick re-indexing of the turret (no tool needed) to zero after sighting in the riflescope. Caps provide external protection for turret.
- Adjustable Objective: Adjustment for riflescope's objective lens provides image focus and parallax removal.
- Fast Focus Eyepiece: Allows quick and easy reticle focusing.
- Magnification: 4-16x
- Objective Lens Diameter: 50 mm
- Eye Relief: 3.7 inches
- Field of View: 25-3.7 ft/100 yds
- Tube Size: 30 mm
- Turret Style: Capped
- Adjustment Graduation: 1/4 MOA
- Travel Per Rotation: 15 MOA
- Max Elevation Adjustment: 50 MOA
- Max Windage Adjustment: 50 MOA
- Parallax Setting: 25 yards to infinity
- Length: 14.37 inches
- Weight: 23.6 oz
Included in the Box
- 4-inch sunshade
- Removable lens covers
- Lens cloth