BRAND: Federal Ammunition
MUZZLE VELOCITY FPS: 1375 FPS
SHELL LENGTH IN: 3 1/2"
SHOT WEIGHT OZ: 1 5/8 oz
10 GAUGE 3 1/2"
The best load in waterfowl hunting has never been so deadly. Black Cloud FS Steel is now equipped with the FLITECONTROL FLEX wad to deliver improved pattern density and consistency through both ported and standard waterfowl chokes.
The wads redesigned rear-deploying petals and side-mounted vents stimulate the payload for separation from the wad at the ideal moment for dense, deadly patterns.
Plus, the efficient Catalyst lead-free primer and clean-burning, temperature-stable propellant significantly decrease residue in the barrel.
- Rear-opening FLITECONTROL FLEX wad provides the tightest patterns possible through both ported and standard chokes
- Payload of 40 percent FLITESTOPPER steel pellets and 60 percent Premium steel for dense patterns and larger wound channels
- Catalyst lead-free primer and clean-burning, temperature-stable propellant drastically reduce residue
- Black nickel head inhibits corrosion
- Sealed crimp defeats moisture in extreme conditions
Sold by the case. 25 rounds per box, 10 boxes per case, for a total of 250 rounds per case.
Laws regarding the sale of ammunition are constantly evolving. As the consumer, it is important for you to be aware of federal, state, and local regulations regarding the online purchasing of ammunition. Prior to ordering ammunition online, we encourage you to familiarize yourself with current regulations in your state.
Please review the Rogers Sporting Goods Ammunition Sales Policies and Regulations.