BRAND: Federal Ammunition
MUZZLE VELOCITY FPS: 1300 FPS
SHELL LENGTH IN: 2 3/4"
SHOT WEIGHT OZ: 1 oz
Top Gun Sporting 12 GA 2 3/4"
For decades, Top GunÂ® loads have been pulverizing even the most challenging clay targets. Now shooters can get that same consistent, trusted performance with FederalÂ® Top Gun Sporting, loads specifically designed for sporting clays. They push their payloads fast to shorten leads, yet reduce felt recoil to allow for quicker follow-up shots.
- Loads designed specifically for sporting clays shooters
- High velocities and less felt recoil
- Hard pellets
- Reliable primer
- Consistent patterns
- Designed specifically for skeet and sporting clays shooters
- Sold by case. 10 boxes per case. 25 shells per box for a total of 250 shells.
- Gauge: 12 Gauge
- Shotshell Length 2 3/4in / 70mm
- Type: Lead
- Muzzle Velocity: 1300 FPS
- Shot Charge: 1 Oz
- Payload Pellets: 350
- Density: 11 g/cc
- Usage: Target Shooting
Laws regarding the sale of ammunition are constantly evolving. As the consumer, it is important for you to be aware of federal, state, and local regulations regarding the online purchasing of ammunition. Prior to ordering ammunition online, we encourage you to familiarize yourself with current regulations in your state.
Please review the Rogers Sporting Goods Ammunition Sales Policies and Regulations.