MUZZLE VELOCITY FPS: 1550 FPS
SHELL LENGTH IN: 3 1/2"
SHOT WEIGHT OZ: 1 3/8 oz
12 Gauge 3 1/2" 1 3/8oz 1550FPS
Kent's Fasteel 2.0 Precision Plated Steel Shotgun Shells provide high velocities and flawless function to foldup waterfowl under any environmental condition. Fasteel 2.0 is loaded with precision-ground, zinc-plated steel shot to protect shot from corrosion. Corrosion-resistant, nickel-plated case heads and high-performance base-wads ensure reliable function in modern semi-auto shotguns. Kent Fasteel 2.0 shotgun shells use custom-blended propellants to maximize velocities while maintaining consistent pressures across a broad range of temperatures.
- CX2000 Primer: The most reliable primer available, used throughout our shotshell line up to give shooters the utmost in consistent performance.
- High-Performance Base-Wad: Specifically designed to regulate head expansion and optimize cycling in semi-auto firearms.
- Double Base Powder: Cutting edge custom double base powders that allow Kent to develop high performance loads, delivering maximum velocities without excessive recoil. Proven performance throughout temperature extremes.
- Nickel Head: Nickel plated to ensure smooth, reliable ejection while adding corrosion resistance.
- HD Hull: High-Density polymer hull specifically designed to deliver easy loading and smooth ejection in high-performance loads.
- Precision Plated Steel: Zinc plated for corrosion resistance; uniform sizes for consistent patterns and penetration.
Laws regarding the sale of ammunition are constantly evolving. As the consumer, it is important for you to be aware of federal, state, and local regulations regarding the online purchasing of ammunition. Prior to ordering ammunition online, we encourage you to familiarize yourself with current regulations in your state.
Please review the Rogers Sporting Goods Ammunition Sales Policies and Regulations.