Slow Death Aberdeen Hook, Special Bent Shank
The Aberdeen Slow Death hook is an actual Aberdeen style pattern with a special kinked shank that, when threaded with a half of nightcrawler/earthworm and trolled at slow speeds, produces a wild, intense action and reaches areas that blade presentations typically won´t reach. This is a versatile technique in which the unique hook design creates an enticing corkscrew presentation that lets you present the bait in cracks, crevices and little corners that faster blade presentations skip. To set up the rig, attach a bottom-bouncer weight to your main line. Tie a 48”/122 cm mono or fluorocarbon leader to the bottom of bottom-bouncer. Thread half a night crawler/earthworm up the hook shank and over the hook eye. There should be up to 1/2"/1,5cm of nightcrawler/earthworm hanging off the hook. Row or use a trolling motor at speeds from 1mph/1kn to almost nothing, keeping just enough speed so the crawler spins.
- It can be fished fast or low, has the attractiveness of live bait and adds an irresistible action
- The unique hook design creates an enticing corkscrew presentation
- Rigging Instructions Printed On Package
- Mustad's Wire Technology And Nor-Tempering Process Means That Hooks Are Lighter And Up To 20% Stronger
- UltraPoint Technology Means Sharp, Durable Hook Points That Resist Rolling And Stay Sharper Longer
- All Sizes: 10 per pack