Vortex Ranger 1300 Rangefinder with HCD
Ranger 1300 Rangefinder with HCD
Capable of ranging targets to 1,300 yards, the Ranger® 1300 gives hunters and shooters the distance data needed to make accurate shots. Primary HCD (Horizontal Component Distance) mode displays an angle-compensated distance reading. Easy to use with a clean display and highly intuitive menu, the Ranger 1300 keeps things simple, yet provides a high level of performance.
Fully multi-coated lenses deliver optimal light transmission and o-rings seal the Ranger 1300 for waterproof performance. Can be set to read in yards or meters to accommodate user preference. Ideal for gun hunters, target shooters and bowhunters, the Vortex Ranger 1300 is sure to be a hit—and ensure hits.
- Fully Multi-Coated Lenses
- Anti-reflective lens coatings provide brighter views
- Horizontal Component Distance (HCD) Mode: Angle compensated ranging.
- Line of Sight (LOS) Mode: Displays actual line of sight range.
- Scan: This feature displays continual distance readings when panning across a landscape or tracking a moving animal.
- Easy-to-use Menu: Intuitive, easy-to-use menus feature a simple, clean illuminated display.
- Ranging Format: Range in yards or meters.
- Waterproof: O-ring seals prevent moisture, dust, and debris from getting inside for withstanding harsh weather conditions.
- Rugged Design: Built to handle tough situations. Compact and lightweight.
- Rubber Armor: Provides a secure, non-slip grip.
- Diopter: Adjusts for precise focus.
- Utility Clip: Provides quick, convenient access.
- Tripod Adaptable: Compatible with a tripod adapter, allowing use on a tripod or car window mount.
- Range Reflective: 9-1300 yards
- Range Deer: 9-600 yards
- Accuracy: +/- 3 yards @ 1000 yards
- Max Angle Reading: +/- 60 degrees (INC 50)
- Objective Lens Diameter: 22 mm
- Linear FOV (ft/1000 yd): 315
- Angular FOV (degrees): 6
- Magnification: 6x
- Eye Relief: 17 mm
Reticle: HCD Corrected Shoot-to-Range
The Ranger 1300 uses HCD (Horizontal Component Distance) angle-compensated ranging technology to give bow and rifle shooters the critical distance data needed to make accurate shots.
- Length: 3.9 in
- Width: 3 in
- Weight: 7.7 oz