SX-2 Alpine HD 20-60x80mm
Built for the harshest conditions, the SX-2 Alpine HD 20-60x80mm angled spotting scope is a must have for all hunters or shooters looking to upgrade to HD performance for the first time. It features a rugged design and an oversized eyepiece that allows for comfortable all-day glassing. Built around Leupold’s Advanced Optical System, it offers tried and true light transmission for extended glassing sessions, best in class glare reduction in harsh light, and the resolution and clarity that recreational sportsmen and sportswomen demand. The angled, rotatable eyepiece provides you with multiple viewing options and allows you to glass uphill angles without any discomfort. Whether you’re spending the day at the range or heading out for your first big game hunt, the SX-2 Alpine HD should be in your kit. And like all Leupold spotting scopes, it’s fogproof, waterproof, and guaranteed for life.
- High-definition, calcium-fluoride lenses ensure incredible clarity at all magnification levels.
- A built-in 1/4-20 rotateable tripod adapter port makes it easy to mount to a tripod.
- All-day glassing comfort with increased contact area, and a flexible ergonomic design
- Finish: Shadow Gray
- Waterproof: Yes
- Light Management System: Advanced Optical System
- Tripod Included: No
- Eyepiece Style: Angled
- Length (in): 16.7
- Weight (oz): 67
- Magnification Max: 60
- Magnification Min: 20
- Objective Diameter (mm): 80
- Linear FOV Low Mag (ft@1000yds): 102
- Linear FOV High Mag (ft@1000yds): 48
- Angular FOV Low Mag (Degrees): 1.9
- Angular FOV High Mag (Degrees): .93
- Eye Relief Low Mag (mm): 18
- Eye Relief High Mag (mm): 19
- Exit Pupil Low Mag: 4
- Exit Pupil High Mag: 1.3
- Close Focus Distance (ft): 60