AR15 Hex Mag
State / County / City laws and regulations regarding limited round capacity magazines continue to be implemented and/or changed on an ongoing basis. Because each of these State / County / City capacity laws can be written or interpreted differently, Hexmag has elected to permanently affix the baseplate on all limited capacity magazines. This includes the 10 and 15 round AR15 and 10 round SR25 magazines.
Magazine capacity is regulated by SENTRY's patented True Riser® System inside of a standard size body which is designed to meet strict compliance regulations in specific regions of the United States.
- Calibers: .223/5.56x45mm, .300AAC Blackout, .458 SOCOM, .50 Beowulf and more
- Rifles: AR-15s, SCAR 16, IWI Tavor, CZ Bren, Beretta ARX 100 and more
- Capacity: Options of 10 Round, 15 Round, or 30 Round
- Construction: PolyHex2 Advanced Composite. Please note this 10rd magazine uses a standard size body, it is not a short magazine.
- Colors: Options of Black, FDE, and OD Green.
Laws regarding the sale of magazines and gun parts are constantly evolving. As the consumer, it is important for you to be aware of federal, state, and local regulations regarding the online purchasing of such items. Prior to ordering ammunition online, we encourage you to familiarize yourself with current regulations in your state.
Please review the Rogers Sporting Goods Firearms Magazine Sales Policies and Shipping Regulations.