Merino Heavyweight Bottom
Designed for hunting in open terrain, the CORE Heavyweight Bottom from Sitka Gear is perfect for spot and stalk and long-range conditions. With lofted insulation and articulated patterning, The CORE Heavyweight Bottom keeps your lower limbs snug during long periods of frigid inactivity. The CORE Heavyweight Series is the next-to-skin foundation for static hunts in cold weather, with a lofted grid fleece backer that retains warmth while actively moving moisture away from the skin.
- GORE™ OPTIFADE™ Concealment
- Next to Skin Foundation for Static Hunts in Cold Weather
- Regulates Body Temperature
- 290-Gram 59% 17.5 Micron Merino
- 6% Nylon Core-Spun Face Blend
- Polyester Interior for Natural Odor Resistance and Durability
- Scenario: Elevated Ambush
- Environment: Vegetated Terrain
- Climate: Cold, Extreme Cold
The Science of Concealment
GORE™ OPTIFADE™ Concealment Elevated II is designed for whitetail hunters in an elevated position. Its macro and micro pattern configurations echo the higher contrast of bright sky against the shaded underside of foliage while allowing hunters to extend their season as the leaves change. It's designed for engagement ranges of 80 yards or less and keeps the hunter undetectable at 15 feet up in a tree stand.