The real challenge to hunting predatory animals is outsmarting them. The TZ PP15 provides a clever solution to help you do exactly that. Its unique patented design with spring-loaded legs and a padded fold-out seat allows you to adapt on-the-fly, quick, comfortable setups that keep you undetected.
With 2,200 cubic inches of storage, 23 customizable pockets and a detachable electronics bag, you can easily carry all the gear required to stay mobile and pursue these elusive animals. Set up, sit back and turn predator into prey.
- Structured internal aluminum frame
- Spring-loaded adjustable aluminum legs
- Fold-down foam seat with no-slip grip
- H2O compatible (2-liter only)
- Dual waist belt strap for contoured fit
- Channeled, air-cooled back
- Ultra-soft and quiet tricot fabric
- Robic™ rip-stop fabric adds durability in high-stress areas
WEIGHT: 7 lbs. 5 oz.
TYPE: Predator Pack
COMPARTMENTS: 3-part backpack system
VOLUME: 2200 cu. in.
- 23 total pockets and compartments
- Three-part system includes backpack, electronics/camera case and two hip pockets
- Backpack features two large main compartments and multiple specialty pockets
- Versatile electronics/camera case easily detaches for separate use
- Multi-use removable front hip pockets
- Right side holds up to 17 centerfire rifle cartridges
- Left side holds up to six shotgun shells
- Three mesh pockets in each hip pocket store mouth calls