Viper HD 20-60x85
A high-end spotter without the high-end price tag, the Viper HD spotting scope proves you no longer need to drop 4-figures to get premium-level performance and features. An HD optical system with incredible optical performance brings even the finest details at a distance in for a closer look. Built to withstand the harshest rain, snow, heat or rugged abuse you can dish out, the Viper HD spotter is a perfect fit whether you're in the hills or at the range.
- HD Lens Elements: Premium extra-low dispersion glass delivers the ultimate in resolution and color fidelity, resulting in high-definition images.
- XR Fully Multi-Coated: Proprietary coatings increase light transmission with multiple anti-reflective coatings on all air-to-glass surfaces.
- Dielectric Coating: Multi-layer prism coatings provide bright, clear, color-accurate images.
- Porro Prism: Valued for a rich depth of field, wide field of view, and three-dimensional image.
- Angled Body Design: Valued for allowing an overall lower mounting height which maximizes stability in wind, offers greater comfort when glassing for extended periods, and permits the use of a smaller, lighter tripod.
- Waterproof: O-ring seals prevent moisture, dust and debris from penetrating for reliable performance in all environments.
- Fogproof: Argon gas purging prevents internal fogging over a wide range of temperatures.
- ArmorTek: Ultra-hard, scratch-resistant coating protects exterior lenses from scratches, oil and dirt.
- Adjustable Eyecups: Twist up and down for comfortable viewing with or without eyeglasses.
- Helical Focus: Allows for fast and fine adjustments.
- Built-in Sunshade: Reduces glare and shields the objective lens from raindrops and snow.
- Magnification: 20-60x
- Objective Lens Diameter: 85 mm
- Linear Field of View: 101-50 ft/1000 yds
- Angular Field of View: 1.9-1 degrees
- Close Focus: 36 feet
- Eye Relief: 17.8-19.6 mm
- Length: 17.5 inches
- Weight: 76.6 oz
Included in the Box
- Eyepiece cap
- Objective lens cover
- Custom fitted case