Vortex Viper HST 4-16x44
Tree stands to mountain tops, bolt guns to ARs, the Viper HST is ideal for a wide range of shooting applications. Blending many of the best features from Vortex's incredibly popular Viper PST and Viper HS riflescopes, the Viper HST riflescope is built on an ultra-strong 30mm, one-piece aluminum tube to deliver ample windage and elevation travel and optimal adjustment. An advanced optical system, highlighted with a 4x zoom range, provides magnification versatility. A forgiving eye box with increased eye relief gets shooters on target quickly and easily. Incredibly precise, repeatable and durable tactical turrets built specifically for dialing, along with its hashmark-based VMR-1 reticle, top off this highly versatile riflescope’s long-range performance features.
- XD™ Lens Elements: Extra-low dispersion (XD) glass increases resolution and color fidelity, resulting in crisp, sharp images.
- XR™ Fully Multi-Coated: Proprietary coatings increase light transmission with multiple anti-reflective coatings on all air-to-glass surfaces.
- Second Focal Plane Reticle: Scale of reticle maintains the same ideally-sized appearance. Listed reticle subtensions used for estimating range, holdover and wind drift correction are accurate at the highest magnification.
- Tube Size: 30 mm diameter provides maximized internal adjustment and strength.
- Single-Piece Tube: Maximizes alignment for improved accuracy and optimum visual performance, as well as ensures strength and waterproofness.
- Aircraft-Grade Aluminum: Constructed from a solid block of aircraft-grade aluminum for strength and rigidity.
- Waterproof: O-ring seals prevent moisture, dust and debris from penetrating for reliable performance in all environments.
- Fogproof: Argon gas purging prevents internal fogging over a wide range of temperatures.
- Shockproof: Rugged construction withstands recoil and impact.
- Hard Anodized Finish: Highly durable hard-coat anodization provides a low-glare matte surface and helps camouflage the shooter's position.
- ArmorTek ®: Ultra-hard, scratch-resistant coating protects exterior lenses from scratches, oil and dirt.
- Exposed Tactical-Style Turrets: Provide fast, accurate and easily read elevation and windage adjustments.
- Side Focus: Adjustment located on left side of turret housing is easily accessible from shooting position. Provides optimal image focus and parallax removal.
Internal Mechanism Design Features
- CRS™ Zero Stop: Customizable Rotational Stop (CRS) aids in return to zero after dialing temporary elevation correction.
- Precision-Force Spring System: Uses premium components in the erector-spring system to ensure maximum repeatability and ease of adjustment.
- Precision-Glide Erector System: This system ensures the components in the zoom lens mechanism glide smoothly and cleanly through all magnification ranges.
- MAG-View Fiber Optic: Provides a highly visible reference point for the magnification setting.
- Radius Bar: Fiber optic turret rotation indicator provides a highly visible and tactile point of reference for turret rotations.
- Fast Focus Eyepiece: Allows quick and easy reticle focusing.
- Magnification 4-16x
- Objective Lens Diameter 44 mm
- Eye Relief 4.0 inches
- Field of View 27.4-7.4 ft/100 yds
- Tube Size 30 mm
- Turret Style Tactical
- Adjustment Graduation .1 MRAD
- Travel Per Rotation 5 MRAD
- Max Elevation Adjustment 21 MRAD
- Max Windage Adjustment 21 MRAD
- Parallax Setting 50 yards to infinity
- Length 13.33 inches
- Weight 20.8 oz