Viper PST Gen II 5-25x50 FFP
The Viper PST Gen II hands an unfair advantage to shooters who seek to keep the upper hand in every situation from close quarters to long-range shots. The illumination dial is cleanly integrated into the side focus adjustment knob for easy access and streamlined performance. The glass-etched reticle offers shooters highly functional, intuitive, and detailed hold points, yet remains uncluttered for optimal viewing and features 10 intensity levels with off positions between each setting.
- XD™ Lens Elements: Extra-low dispersion (XD) glass increases resolution and color fidelity, resulting in crisp, sharp images.
- XR™ Fully Multi-Coated: Proprietary coatings increase light transmission with multiple anti-reflective coatings on all air-to-glass surfaces.
- First Focal Plane Reticle: Scale of reticle remains in proportion to the zoomed image. Constant subtensions allow accurate holdover and ranging at all magnifications.
- Glass-Etched Reticle: Allows for intricate reticle design. Protected between two layers of glass for optimum durability and reliability.
- Illuminated Reticle: Provides precise aiming under low-light conditions
- Tube Size: 30 mm diameter provides maximized internal adjustment and strength.
- Single-Piece Tube: Maximizes alignment for improved accuracy and optimum visual performance, as well as ensures strength and waterproofness.
- Aircraft-Grade Aluminum: Constructed from a solid block of aircraft-grade aluminum for strength and rigidity.
- Waterproof: O-ring seals prevent moisture, dust and debris from penetrating for reliable performance in all environments.
- Fogproof: Argon gas purging prevents internal fogging over a wide range of temperatures.
- Shockproof: Rugged construction withstands recoil and impact.
- Hard Anodized Finish: Highly durable hard-coat anodization provides a low-glare matte surface and helps camouflage the shooter's position.
- ArmorTek: Ultra-hard, scratch-resistant coating protects exterior lenses from scratches, oil and dirt.
- Tactical-Style Turrets: Exposed turrets provide fast, accurate and easily read elevation and windage adjustments.
- RZR™ Zero Stop Rapid Zero Return (RZR): feature stops the turret from dialing below sight in range using rugged steel components. Internal mechanisms stay free of sand, dirt, dust, moisture and other foreign materials - even when setting the zero-stop position.
- Precision-Force Spring System: Uses premium components in the erector-spring system to ensure maximum repeatability and ease of adjustment.
- Precision-Glide Erector System: This system ensures the components in the zoom lens mechanism glide smoothly and cleanly through all magnification ranges.
- Radius Bar: Fiber optic turret rotation indicator provides a highly visible and tactile point of reference for turret rotations.
- Fast Focus Eyepiece: Allows quick and easy reticle focusing.
- Built-In Accuracy Features: Matching (MRAD or MOA) turrets and reticles facilitate fast and accurate shooting at extended ranges. The patented fiber optic Radius Bar visually assists tracking turret rotations.
- Magnification 5-25x
- Objective Lens Diameter 50 mm
- Eye Relief 3.4 inches
- Field of View 24.1-4.8 ft/100 yds
- Tube Size 30 mm
- Turret Style Tactical
- Adjustment Graduation: Model EBR-7C MOA: 1/4 MOA, Model EBR-7C MRAD: .1 MRAD
- Travel Per Rotation: Model EBR-7C MOA: 25 MOA, Model EBR-7C MRAD: 10 MRAD
- Max Elevation Adjustment: Model EBR-7C MOA: 70 MOA, Model EBR-7C MRAD: 20 MRAD
- Max Windage Adjustment: Model EBR-7C MOA: 35 MOA, Model EBR-7C MRAD: 10 MRAD
- Parallax Setting 25 yards to infinity
- Length 15.79 inches
- Weight 31.2 oz