Camino Carryall 35
Designed to make any adventure’s dirty work a little easier, the Camino Carryall is the perfect all-purpose, here-to-there bag for any and every day. Rugged and to-the-point, Camino is made from the same waterproof, ultra-durable, and easy-to-clean material as the Panga Duffel. This tote bag will keep your wet boots and waders contained, keep dry gear inside protected from mud and puddles, and provide a tough barrier from sharp hooks and tools. Never again leave your gear (or your truck) to the mercy of a sloppy bag.
- THICKSKIN SHELL: Puncture- and abrasion- resistant.
- EVA MOLDED BOTTOM: Keeps water out and Camino upright.
- HITCHPOINT GRID: Easily attach pretty much anything, including the MOLLE Zinger & MOLLE Bottle Opener.
- BIG MOUTH OPENING: All gear, always accessible.
- EASY TO HAUL: By shoulder or CrossBar Handle.
- EASY TO CLEAN: Made for messes. Hose it down. Wipe it out.
Dimensions & Specs
- OUTSIDE 9 7/8” × 14 7/8” × 18 1/8”
- EMPTY WEIGHT 3.3 lbs