Alps Outdoors Grand Slam Turkey Vest, Mossy Oak Obsession
The NWTF Grand Slam Turkey vest is the ultimate turkey vest on the market today. Featuring state of the art features such as the "sit anywhere" kickstand frame, thick padded fold away seat, a smart-phone sleeve that allows you to use your phone while it's still in the pack, and a removable diaphragm call pocket among many others, this vest delivers. Other features include shell loops, H2O compatibility, side compression straps, two water bottle pockets, detachable shoulder straps and a protective and silent box call pocket.
- Sit-anywhere removeable kickstand frame
- Adjustable legs and fast-locking technology
- Swivel feet prevent sinking
- Removable, padded fold-away seat
- Removable, protective diaphragm call pocket
- Detachable shoulder straps for maximum shooting comfort
- Two slate call pockets
- Striker pocket holds three strikers and one larger locator call
- Locator call pocket
- Smartphone sleeve allows you to use phone while in pocket
- Protective and silent box call pocket
- Five shell loops
- H2O compatible
- Large game bag
- Two side/water bottle pockets
- Two mesh zippered pockets inside of vest
- Side compression straps adjust to different body types
- Standard Weight (without frame): 4 lbs. 6 oz.
- Standard Weight (with frame): 6 lbs. 14 oz.
- X-Large Weight (without frame): 4 lbs. 10 oz.
- X-Large Weight (with frame): 7 lbs. 2 oz.
Ratings & Reviews
An Absolute Game Changer
As soon as I opened the box I knew this thing was not your grandfathers turkey vest. I've been wanting one of the new vests with a built in back rest for awhile, and I am very happy I found this before I spent an arm and a leg on Tenzings. The leg...
Used this vest all last this last season. Compared to other vest I looked at. This is a superior product. It has a place for everything you can think of. The back rest is easily removed and installed. Love it!
Overall a good product. A couple of thing for Alps to improve on
Bought for myself as Christmas present, and just got done with for this spring season. Vest is a little heavy when up and walking, but the padding in the back and straps make it reasonably comfortable. The storage on the vest in incredible. Speci...