Alps Outdoorz Browning Granite Creep 2-Person Tent
The Browning Granite Creek tent series brings you a light-weight back-packing tent offered in a one-person and two-person model. The Granite Creek is loaded with features and is ready for your next backcountry adventure. With the freestanding design and pole clips that quickly attach to the aluminum poles, setup is a breeze. Vertical walls provide increased interior space and large vestibules allow for gear storage and extra weather protection. The Granite Creek is constructed of 75D 185T polyester fly with 1500 mm coating resists UV damage and keeps your tent taut. The 75D 185T polyester taffeta floor with 3000 mm coating with a factory-sealed fly and floor seams provide excellent weather protection. Half-mesh walls provide increased ventilation keeping the tent comfortable in all weather conditions, while continuing to provide protection for the elements. The Granite Creek includes mesh storage pockets, a gear loft, stakes, and guy ropes. The Granite Creek will not disappoint!
- Free-standing pole system with 7000 series aluminum poles
- Easy assembly with pole clips that quickly snap over the tent poles
- Vertical walls increase interior space
- 75D 185T polyester fly with 1500 mm coating resists UV damage and stays taut
- Factory-sealed fly and floor seams provide best weather protection
- 75D 185T polyester taffeta floor with 3000 mm coating
- Extra large #8 zippers
- Mesh storage pockets, gear loft, 7075 aluminum stakes, and guy ropes included
- Weatherproof fly buckles on for maximum adjustability and protection
- Easy entry and great ventilation
- Vestibules for gear storage and extra weather protection
- Half mesh walls increase ventilation
- Granite Creek 2 floor saver available
- Base size: 4' x 7'4
- Center height: 41"
- Vestibule depth: 30" front and rear
- Tent area: 29.3 ft²
- Vestibule area: 18.5 ft²
- Minimum weight: 5 lbs.
- Total weight: 5 lbs. 10 oz.
- Packed size: 8" x 18"
- Pole diameter: 8.5 mm aluminum