Commander X + Pack
Complete system for the backcountry hunter
The Commander X + Pack is a complete system for the multi day backcountry hunter. The combination of an internal frame meat hauling pack with a detachable 4000 cu in pack bag offers the ability to pack in gear to a spike camp and haul out meat when the task is completed. The Commander X frame has lashing system that incorporates a compressed wing system and a lower shelf to secure loads to the frame. The pack bag can then be reattached with a series of compression straps over the load. When the meat-hauling frame is not needed the pack bag attaches to the frame with zippers for a secure fit to the frame for a comfortable carry. The frame is comprised of dual aluminum stays with channeled high-density polyethylene frame for rigid carry.
- Heavy-duty fabrics used throughout for unmatched strength
- Dual aluminum stays with channeled high-density polyethylene frame
- Pack bag attaches to frame with zippers or compression straps when frame is loaded
- Removable waist belt includes pockets, anti-sway straps, and accommodates clip-style holsters
- Side fleece-lined spotting scope pocket with large opening for easy access
- Rifle and bow drop-down pocket
- Top loading with spindrift collar
- Top pocket converts to a fanny pack
- Front pocket can be removed for extra gear
- Extra-large lower door with #10 zipper
- Internal horizontal divider
- Side pockets
- Hydration compatible
- Rain cover included
- Total Capacity: 4000 in³ / 66 L
- Main Compartment Dimensions: 35"H x 12"W x 9"D
- Torso Range: 17" - 21"
- Waist Belt Length: 31" - 53"
- Total Weight: 9 lbs. 10 oz.
- Frame Weight: 5 lbs. 3 oz.
- Pack Bag Weight: 4 lbs.