Dash Panel Blind
Hub Blind for Run N' Gun Hunting
The Dash Panel Blind is an innovative solution for on-the-move ground hunters. Developed primarily for turkey hunters but equally suitable for a wide variety of hunting applications. The Dash Panel Blind is a hybrid system that combines traditional pop-up blinds' key benefits with the high-mobility and lightweight of traditional panel blinds. The three-panel construction offers a generous three-directions of ground-level concealment for one to two hunters.
This free-standing blind utilizes a single-hub design for compact, on-the-move storage, quick deployment, and stability in challenging conditions, making it ideal for run n' gun style hunting or establishing morning, evening, or all-day ambush points to meet changing game patterns. To better accommodate the needs of a rifle, shotgun, or compound/crossbow shooters, the Dash Panel Blind features a SILENT-TRAC® window system across the front panel.
Top and bottom window panels allow hunters to independently and silently adjust the window panels to achieve the optimal balance of concealment and shooting function. Mesh windows on each side skirt can also be raised or lowered as needed. The blind comes with attached ground stakes, an interior mesh pocket, and a convenient shoulder carry bag.
- Lightweight, portable design
- Single hub allows for a quick deployment for run n' gun style hunting
- Front panel uses a SILENT-TRAC® window system
- Side skirts include two mesh viewing windows
- Will accommodate 1-2 hunters comfortably
- One interior mesh pocket
- Center tie-down point with included ground stake
- Includes attached ground stakes
- Shoulder strap carry bag included
- Open Dimensions: 40" - 80" (adjustable)
- Folded Dimensions: 47" x 4.5"
- Height: 54"
- Weight: 5 lbs. 8 oz.
- Fabric: 300D poly fabric