Avery Heritage Field Jacket
Heritage Wading Jacket
A classic design worn by waterfowlers for generations, this jacket will keep you warm and protected from the elements.
- 8 ozwaxed cotton construction is water and wind proof to protect you from harsh elements
- Waterproof hood covers your head in bitter cold and driving rain
- YKK zippered front with 3 button storm placket keeps out the morning chill
- Fleece lined upper chest pockets keep your hands warm between flights
- Roomy side bellows pockets contain shell loops for convenient ammo storage
Ratings & Reviews
Not as described
by Cory H.
This is a nice jacket. it fits very good to me plenty of room to layer underneath. the only issue is that the description is the same as the wading jacket. this jacket does not have a hood or the front cargo style pockets with shell loops.