Banded Chesapeake Pullover, Realtree Max 5
Chesapeake! Nor'easters lashing gunners with rain, sleet, snow and...birds. Big water, big winds and big bags. Where else were waterfowlers faced with conditions so severe they had to develop their own breed of duck dog? Punt gunners and rafts of “cans” have given way to stake blinds, layout boats and body-booting. The methods have changed, but the extreme conditions remain. If you plan to hunt “the bay,” your equipment is about more than comfort. At times, it's a matter of survival.
Hence, the Chesapeake Pullover. Everything starts with a waterproof and breathable SHEDS™ outer with waterproof seams to keep the waters at bay. That's backed up with a warms coral fleece liner to tame the bitter blows. Icy winds and driving precipitation also call for keeping gear close...and warm. We answered the call with a magnetic and a zippered chest pocket. Cold hands also welcome the fleece-lined hand-warmer pockets, and there we threw in a hidden, zippered storage pocket.
History tells us the Chesapeake can be rough and wild, but you can tame it with Chesapeake Bay Dog and the Chesapeake Pullover.
- SHEDS™ waterproof breathable technology
- 100% waterproof seams Liner Features:
- Coral fleece inner layer Pocket Configuration
- Magnetic Chest cargo pocket
- Zippered chest cargo pocket
- Fleece-lined hand-warmer pocket with zippered storage pocket
- Zipper Configuration: YKK water resistant zippers
- 100% waterproof and warm
- Ample pockets to keep gear close...and warm