Walking through the hardware store one morning after the hunt, I saw aisles of metal buckles, rivets and grommets. They were fantastic and I knew they needed to be used somewhere. A few days later, I found myself waist deep in old military bags at a local army surplus store and I realized there was an idea here. Later that day on the tailgate of the pick-up with a couple buddies, we sketched up the first hunting bag.
We blended a traditional military bag concept with a new-aged, technically enhanced design. Hardware such as metal buckles, rivets and grommets were applied for additional durability and a bullet-proof look. After creating our first bag we knew we were onto something special and additional designs followed…and BANDED Hunting Bags were born.
- 13" x 4" x 10" - 438 cubic inches of storage capacity
- Heavy-duty 900D exterior fabric
- 10 neoprene shell sleeves for easy access
- Banded Metal hardware for added durability
- Two inner mesh quick dry zippered pockets
- Protected inner storage area with zippered cover
- Features non-absorbing closed cell floatation foam
- Armored bottom for ultimate protection
- Carrying handle and padded shoulder strap