Force Women's Lightweight Utility Legging
A comfortable essential done the Carhartt way. These women's mid-rise leggings give you the ultimate mix of flex and durability. They're made from lightweight fabric that wicks sweat and fights odor. Designed with extra stretch between the legs, the tights give you the range of motion you need when climbing ladders, riding horses, or crawling under the sink to fix a pipe.
- 8.5-ounce, 95% nylon/5% spandex ponte
- Built with Force technology to wick sweat and dry fast
- Built to move with Rugged Flex stretch technology
- Fast Dry technology wicks sweat and fights odors
- Mid-rise sits just below the waist with a fitted hip and thigh and a skinny leg opening
- Wide waistband prevents gap in the back
- Comfortable gusseted crotch for more stretch between the legs
- Machine washable, odor control
- Inseam: Regular: 29", Tall: 31"
- Machine wash cold like colors
- Do not bleach
- Tumble dry low
- Cool iron
- Do not dry clean
- Do not use fabric softeners
- Do not iron ornamentation
- Carhartt Force
Keep your cool with sweat-wicking Fast dry technology.
All Carhartt Force gear wicks sweat thanks to Fast Dry technology. Force also either fights odors, releases stains with Stain Breaker® technology, or both. Fast Dry technology has superior wicking action which makes perspiration a memory. The bottom line is that force works harder, day in and day out, for hard-working men and women, at a price that doesn’t bring out complaints at the kitchen table.Fast Dry
Superior wicking action makes perspiration a memoryStain Breaker
Stain fighting fabric stares down heat and grimeAnti-Odor
Takes the fight to odor and wins in a technical knockoutRugged Flex
Carhartt Rugged Flex technology moves and stretches with you throughout the day so that whatever you're doing, it's easier to do.
Rugged Flex garments must meet the Carhartt's defined standards for stretch, recovery, and durability, so when you put on a Rugged Flex garment, you know it won't let you down. You'll find Rugged Flex in shorts, shirts, pants, jackets, and boots because you need gear that helps you move, not gear that holds you back.