BRAND: Dakota Decoys
The first thing you will notice is the most life like, hand painted finish ever put on a hunting decoy. Our drakes go through a 24 step painting process, and our hens go through a 16 step painting process. This attention to detail is evident the minute you lay eyes on these decoys!
- Heads come attached to the decoy, but will spin a full 360 degrees to give your spread a more realistic look
- Made from 60/40 blend of high and low density polyethylene
- Durable paint gives you years of trouble free use
- Oversized decoys measure 16" in length
- Weighted keel with cleat on the front of the keel to lengthen or shorten lines to desired water depth
- Package include six decoys: 3 drakes and 3 head hens; head styles are resting and active