Cedar River Moc Toe 6" Brown Boot
Danner built the Cedar River to be an on-the-job mainstay you won't want to take off when the workday ends. A distinctive moc toe on the full-grain leather upper gives it timeless style, while a Danner Dry lining provides waterproof protection you can count on. Long days on your feet feel just a little bit shorter thanks to a PU midsole with a wedge design that reduces underfoot pressure points. The outsole is made of durable rubber with Goodyear Welt construction, so it's built to last.
- Premium Leather Upper - The upper on this boot is constructed from durable and water-resistant premium leather.
- Danner Dry - 100% waterproof barrier allows moisture to escape without letting water in, keeping your feet dry and comfortable all day long.
- Padded Collar - Provides additional comfort, particularly during break-in period.
- Aluminum Toe (AL) - Our aluminum toe meets or exceeds ASTM F2413-18 I/75 C/75 EH standards.
- Electrical Hazard (EH) Protection - Manufactured with non-conductive electrical shock resistant soles and heels.
- Danner® Cedar River Outsole - This non-marking, oil-and-slip-resistant rubber outsole offers confident traction and all-day comfort on hard surfaces.
- Goodyear Welt Construction - Comparable durability and longevity to our stitch-down construction, the Goodyear welt construction creates a stable, long-lasting attachment of the outsole to the upper of the boot.
- How It Fits - Portland made 503 last has a casual fit without compromising Danner's comfortable lace-to-toe construction. Fits true to size.
- Height: 6"
- Insulation: Uninsulated
- Color: Brown
- Traction: Oil & Slip Resistant
- Footbed: Open Cell Polyurethane
- Best For: Indoor Work, Outdoor Work, All-Around Work
- Protection: EH Certified
- Safety: ASTM F2413-18 I/75 C/75 EH
- Last Type: 503
- Lining: Waterproof
- Liner: Danner® Dry
- Outsole: Danner® Cedar River
- Toe Protection: Aluminum Toe