COLOR: Realtree AP Xtra
This is the boot for high speed hunters looking for a fast, agile platform. It has a hiking base modified for hunting applications. This boot will fit light and comfortably but has tough features like an ultra-durable, oiled nubuc leather and 900 Denier nylon upper, 100% waterproof and breathable GORE-TEX lining, 1000G Thinsulate? Ultra Insulation, and the Danner Talon dirt- and rock-gripping outsole.
- 100% waterproof and breathable GORE-TEX® liner is engineered to keep your feet dry and comfortable
- Realtree® Xtra® camo utilizes a robust light and dark pattern plus a multi-directional layout that creates an incredibly 3D effect. Good for all times of the day and year
- 1000 grams of Thinsulate? Ultra Insulation offer lightweight warmth for those needing protection in extreme cold climates
- Ultra durable, oiled nubuck leather and lightweight 900 Denier nylon backed with foam for all day comfort in the field
- Cushioning antimicrobial polyurethane footbed with open cell construction for air circulation
- EVA midsole provides added cushioning
- Lock and load lacing system - ghillies across the forefoot for secure fit, and locking speed hooks for quick, easy lacing
- Danner Talon? outsole provides extremely lightweight athletic performance in rugged conditions.
- Nylon shank
- 8" height
- 54 oz
This boot is built on our DT4 last. This last provides an athletic fit with a tighter heel pocket and a wider toe box. The sleek, streamlined last is excellent for on or off trail hiking.
Tips for the Perfect Fit
- Measure both feet. If one foot is slightly larger than the other, select a size that fits the larger of the two.
- Consider the type of socks you’ll be wearing with your boot. For thicker socks, you may want to select a half size larger than you normally wear.
- When you do receive your boots, we recommend first wearing them indoors for a few hours to ensure they’re the right fit.