COLOR: Realtree AP Xtra
This is the boot for high speed hunters looking for a fast, agile platform. It has a hiking base modified for hunting applications. This boot will fit light and comfortably but has tough features like an ultra-durable, oiled nubuc leather and 900 Denier nylon upper, 100% waterproof and breathable GORE-TEX lining, and the Danner Talon dirt- and rock-gripping outsole.
- 100% waterproof and breathable GORE-TEX® liner is engineered to keep your feet dry and comfortable
- Realtree® Xtra Green® camo is designed with three distinct layers of color and pattern for maximum effectiveness.
- Durable oiled-nubuc leather upper plus breathable 900 Denier nylon for excellent durability and abrasion resistance
- Cushioning antimicrobial polyurethane footbed
- EVA midsole provides added cushioning
- Lock and load lacing system - ghillies across the forefoot for secure fit, and locking speed hooks for quick, easy lacing
- Danner Talon? outsole provides extremely lightweight athletic performance in rugged conditions.
- Nylon shank
- 8" height
- 46 oz
Size and Fit
This boot is built on our DT4 last. This last provides an athletic fit with a tighter heel pocket and a wider toe box. The sleek, streamlined last is excellent for on or off trail hiking.
Tips for the Perfect Fit
Measure both feet. If one foot is slightly larger than the other, select a size that fits the larger of the two.
Consider the type of socks you’ll be wearing with your boot. For thicker socks, you may want to select a half size larger than you normally wear.
When you do receive your boots, we recommend first wearing them indoors for a few hours to ensure they’re the right fit.