Danner High Ground 8" Uninsulated Waterproof Hunting Boots, Optifade Subalpine
As Danner approached the design and development of an entirely new hunting boot, they kept one word in mind – endurance.
Danner worked to build a boot that allows a hunter to hunt longer with less foot fatigue, hunt faster and quieter as they track their prey, and maintain the longevity and durability that we demand out of every product that bears the mark of Danner. To create an athletic fit Danner borrowed some of the lastest devolpments in hiking, and constructed the High Ground off of the DT4 that provides a tighter heel pocket and wider toe box, alongside a sleek and streamlined fit.
This creates a hunting boot with more flexibility and less weight. Using top-grain, velvet-like nubuck and oil it to improve its water resistance. This leather upper is extremely durable, while offering a shorter and more comfortable break-in period. It's then paired with abrasion-resistant, camo-dyed polyester to reduce the overall weight of the boot.
100% waterproof and breathable, GORE-TEX liners ensure that no water gets in, while allowing sweat and moisture to get out. Ghillies across the forefoot give a secure fit, while locking speed hooks at the top provide quick, easy lacing. The Danner Talon outsole is extremely lightweight, athletic performance in rugged conditions.
- Oiled nubuck leather upper with lightweight, foam-backed 900D nylon
- Abrasion-resistant leather on high-wear areas
- Gore-Tex waterproof, breathable lining
- Lock and Load lacing system
- EVA cushioning and shock absorbing midsole with Nylon shake
- Color: Optifade Subalpine
- Material: Leather/Nylon
- Insulated: No
- Waterproof: Yes
- Waterproof Technology: GORE-TEX
- Scent Control: Yes
- Scent Control Technology: Anti-Microbial
- Height 8 Inches
- Weight 3.38
- Safety Toe: No
- Average Weight Per Pair: 2.875 Pounds