Trailcomber Men's Shoes
There are times when the climate and terrain demand lightweight, breathable footwear. The Trailcomber is the perfect solution for warm-weather hiking and exploring. At only 19 ounces per pair, it’s the lightest, most agile hiker we’ve ever made. The quick-drying, abrasion-resistant Cordura upper adds protection, and the Vibram Litebase outsole with Megagrip provides best-in-class traction without the extra weight.
- Cordura Knit Upper: This boot features a knit upper constructed entirely from breathable, abrasion-resistant Cordura.
- Removable OrthoLite Footbed: Three layers of varying density are combined for maximum cushioning and support. The entire footbed is made of open-cell polyurethane for better heat dissipation and air circulation.
- Danner PlyoGo Midsole: Quick-drying construction with a drainable, ultra-lightweight EVA midsole for excellent cushioning with optimal weight savings.
- Vibram Trailcomber Outsole: Vibram’s Litebase technology drastically reduces weight and specially formulated Megagrip compound provides long-wearing resilience with incredible grip on both wet and dry surfaces.
- EXO Lite Heel: The minimal EXO Lite Heel System provides a comfortable, secure fit without additional weight or bulk.
- Quick Drying & Drainable: Features a drainable midsole and quick-drying construction for wet environments.
- How It Fits: The DT6.4MM last is an evolution of the fit from our popular Trail 2650. With a minimal 4mm offset from heel to toe, this last features a more natural feel underfoot with slightly more width in the forefoot for added stability.
- Style: 63351
- Weight: 19 oz per pair
- Height: 3"
- Insulation: Non-Insulated
- Color: Lichen/Picante
- Footbed: OrthoLite
- Shank: Nylon
- Heel-to-Toe Drop: 4mm
- Last Type: DT6.4MM
- Lining: Non-Waterproof
- Liner: Unlined
- Outsole: Vibram Trailcomber
- Recraftable: No
- Manufacturing: Imported
- Materials: Synthetic