Federal Premium Black Cloud FS Steel, 12GA 3" 1 1/4oz 1450FPS
12 GAUGE 3"
The best load in waterfowl hunting has never been so deadly. Black Cloud® FS Steel® is now equipped with the FLITECONTROL FLEX™ wad to deliver improved pattern density and consistency through both ported and standard waterfowl chokes.
The wad’s redesigned rear-deploying petals and side-mounted vents stimulate the payload for separation from the wad at the ideal moment for dense, deadly patterns.
Plus, the efficient Catalyst™ lead-free primer and clean-burning, temperature-stable propellant significantly decrease residue in the barrel.
Features & Benefits
- Rear-opening FLITECONTROL FLEX wad provides the tightest patterns possible through both ported and standard chokes
- Payload of 40 percent FLITESTOPPER® steel pellets and 60 percent Premium® steel for dense patterns and larger wound channels
- Catalyst lead-free primer and clean-burning, temperature-stable propellant drastically reduce residue
- Black nickel head inhibits corrosion
- Sealed crimp defeats moisture in extreme conditions
Sold by the case. 25 rounds per box, 10 boxes per case, for a total of 250 rounds per case.
You must be 18 or older to purchase shotshell, 21 or older to purchase rifle or pistol ammo. All ammunition will be shipped via UPS Ground. Continental United States only. For safety reasons, we do not accept returns on ammunition. Always make sure you use the correct ammunition for your specific firearm. If you have any questions about our ammunition working for your firearm feel free to call us, (816) 883-4545
- Illinois Residents. We must have your FOID Card AND Drivers License on file before we can send ammunition to Illinois. You can email your cards to email@example.com
- California Residents. We can only ship to an FFL and must have a copy on file before we ship. You can send a copy of the FFL to firstname.lastname@example.org
- We can no longer ship to New York Residents.
Ratings & Reviews
next to no cripples, hits hard and is a clean shooting shell.
packs a punch
#3's As stated..the pattern is denser and lethal at 40 yards
Worth the few dollars extra per box
by William H.
I've been shooting Black Cloud in 3 inch #3's for well over 5 years exclusively. The new formula is just as good, if not better. If the bird is within 40 yards and you make a good shot, it's dead. It'll down and sometimes cripple on longer passing shots over 50+ yards, but that's to be expected at that range. I can't tell much difference in performance, only that it still works as well as the older stuff. After shooting all these years, the guys I shoot with have all converted in order to lower the number of cripples from the cheaper steel shot. As I told them, by the time you shoot 2 or 3 shells to cripple and finish off a bird, you've already passed what it'd cost for 1 black cloud shell.