12 Gauge 2 3/4" 1 1/8oz 1250FPS High Over All
Engineered for the most elite trap, skeet and sporting clays shooters, Federal Premium High Over All leaves a trail of shattered targets in its wake and more reloads per shell. Its hard, high-antimony lead payload and exclusive one-piece Podium wad produce the most consistent patterns, while the solid brass head and tapered, one-piece hull make reloading easier than ever. It's the ultimate competition load for the world's best shooters.
- Hard, high-antimony lead pellets resist deformation and deliver more energy downrange
- All-new Podium wad improves patterns and cushions the payload at ignition
- Solid brass head
- Integral base wad and tapered, single-piece plastic hull allow reloading with a wider selection of wads
- More reloads per hull
- Eight-segment crimp
- Federal High All Over Competition Target Loads
- Gauge: 12
- Shell Length: 2 3/4"
- Shot Weight: 1 1/8oz
- Muzzle Velocity: 1250 FPS
- Type: Lead
- Payload Pellets: 384
- Density: 11 g/cc
- Use: Target Shooting
Laws regarding the sale of ammunition are constantly evolving. As the consumer, it is important for you to be aware of federal, state, and local regulations regarding the online purchasing of ammunition. Prior to ordering ammunition online, we encourage you to familiarize yourself with current regulations in your state.
Please review the Rogers Sporting Goods Ammunition Sales Policies and Regulations.