Trophy Copper Sabot Slug 20 Gauge
Harness the power of slugs without sacrifices. The Federal Premium Trophy Copper uses a unique sabot design to produce rifle-like accuracy at 200 yards through rifled barrels. The slug's deep, externally skived nose cavity provides superior expansion, while the polymer tip and sleek profile increase downrange velocity and game-dropping energy.
- Precision sabot provides superior in-bore alignment and consistent projectile separation at muzzle exit for the ultimate slug accuracy
- Sub-4 inch groups at 200 yards
- Deep, externally skived slug cavity for consistent, superior expansion across a broad velocity range
- Polymer tip and sleek profile increase the ballistic coefficient for higher downrange velocity and energy.
- Gauge: 20 Gauge
- Weight: 275 Grain
- Shell Length: 3"
- Shot Charge: 5/8 oz
- Shot Size: Slug
- Lead Free: Yes
- Bullet Style: Trophy Copper
- Muzzle Velocity: 1900 FPS
- 5 shells per box
- Use: Medium Game
Laws regarding the sale of ammunition are constantly evolving. As the consumer, it is important for you to be aware of federal, state, and local regulations regarding the online purchasing of ammunition. Prior to ordering ammunition online, we encourage you to familiarize yourself with current regulations in your state.
Please review the Rogers Sporting Goods Ammunition Sales Policies and Regulations.