300 WIN MAG 185 Grain
Blend the profile of a low-drag match bullet with a traditional hunting projectile design and you're ready to take on almost anything that walks on four legs. Federal Premium® Berger® Hybrid Hunter bullet weights have been fine-tuned to provide exceptional accuracy through factory rifles. Ballistic coefficients exceed those of comparable designs thanks to a hybrid nose design that combines tangent and secant ogive features. The bullets are loaded with our finest nickel-plated brass, Gold Medal® primers and specially formulated propellant for the best consistency and reliability.
- Hybrid tangent-secant ogive bullet design
- High ballistic coefficient
- Superior accuracy across a wide range of factory firearms
- Lethal and reliable terminal performance on medium and big game
- Loaded to tight specifications with Gold Medal primers, nickel-plated brass and specialized propellant
- A portion of the proceeds of each sale of this product go directly to the conservation effort of Rocky Mountain Elk Foundation (RMEF)
- Caliber: 300 Win Magnum
- Bullet Weight: 185 Grain
- Muzzle Velocity: 2950 FPS
- Bullet Style: Berger Hybrid
- Ballistic Coefficient: .533
- Ballistic Coefficient G7: .273
- Terminal Performance Minimum Velocity: 1800 FPS
- Use: Target Shooting
Laws regarding the sale of ammunition are constantly evolving. As the consumer, it is important for you to be aware of federal, state, and local regulations regarding the online purchasing of ammunition. Prior to ordering ammunition online, we encourage you to familiarize yourself with current regulations in your state.
Please review the Rogers Sporting Goods Ammunition Sales Policies and Regulations.