BRAND: Federal Ammunition
AMMUNITION DRAM EQ: 2 3/4"
MUZZLE VELOCITY FPS: 1330 FPS
SHELL LENGTH IN: 2 3/4"
SHOT WEIGHT OZ: 1 1/4 oz
Federal Premium® has combined speed, hard-hitting pellets and a specialized wad to fold the highest doves, crows and pigeons, as well as pheasants and the most challenging upland birds. The powerful Hi-Bird™ load’s two-piece wad features SoftCell™ technology to decrease perceived recoil and produce more consistent long-range patterns. Plus, its lead shot is engineered for the optimum blend of hardness and density.
- High-power 12-gauge loads maximize long-range lethality on pigeons, doves and upland game
- Two-piece wad features SoftCell™ technology to decrease perceived recoil and produce better, more consistent long-range patterns
- Lead shot is engineered for the optimum blend of hardness and density for even patterns and more downrange energy
- Perfect for the field or competition
- Gauge: 12
- Shell Length: 2 3/4"
- Muzzle Velocity: 1330 FPS
- Shot Weight: 1 1/4oz
Sold by the case. A case consists of 10 boxes of 25 shells, for a total of 250 shells per case.
Laws regarding the sale of ammunition are constantly evolving. As the consumer, it is important for you to be aware of federal, state, and local regulations regarding the online purchasing of ammunition. Prior to ordering ammunition online, we encourage you to familiarize yourself with current regulations in your state.
Please review the Rogers Sporting Goods Ammunition Sales Policies and Regulations.