BRAND: Federal Ammunition
SHELL LENGTH IN: 3 1/2"
SHOT WEIGHT OZ: 2 oz
12 Gauge 3 1/2" 2oz 1250FPS
- FLITECONTROL FLEX™ wad works in all standard and ported turkey chokes and maximizes the flight characteristics of all three shot types
- Three-stage payload creates optimal patterns for the entire range spectrum
- 20 percent No. 6 FLITESTOPPER® pellets for forgiving close-range patterns
- 40 percent copper-plated No. 5 lead for lethal performance at mid-range
- 40 percent HEAVYWEIGHT® TSS for extra-dense, high-energy patterns at 40-plus yards
- A portion of the proceeds are donated to the National Wild Turkey Federation
- 5-count pack
With the best components, manufacturing processes and quality standards, every Federal Premium round offers the best performance possible.
The FLITESTOPPER lead portion of the 3rd Degree payload spreads quickly, creating forgiving patterns close up. Targets shot with a 28-inch barrel and Indian Creek ported turkey choke at 12 yards; yellow area denotes effective pattern size.
The No. 7 HEAVYWEIGHT TSS and Premium lead portions of the 3rd Degree payload create dense, high-energy patterns at long range. Target shot at 40 yards with PTDX157 567 through a 28-inch barrel and a ported Indian Creek choke.
You must be 18 or older to purchase ammunition. All ammunition will be shipped via UPS Ground. Continental United States only. For safety reasons, we do not accept returns on ammunition. Always make sure you use the correct ammunition for your specific firearm. If you have any questions about our ammunition working for your firearm feel free to call us, (816) 883-4545
Click here to check restrictions and conditions on the sale of shotgun shells.
- Illinois Residents. We must have your FOID Card AND Drivers License on file before we can send ammunition to Illinois. You can email your cards to email@example.com
- California Residents. We can only ship to an FFL and must have a copy on file before we ship. You can send a copy of the FFL to firstname.lastname@example.org
- We can no longer ship to New York Residents.
Laws regarding the sale of ammunition are constantly evolving. As the consumer, it is important for you to be aware of federal, state, and local regulations regarding the online purchasing of ammunition. Prior to ordering ammunition online, we encourage you to familiarize yourself with current regulations in your state.
Please review the Rogers Sporting Goods Ammunition Sales Policies and Regulations.