Federal Premium Black Cloud FS Steel, 20GA 3" 1oz 1350FPS
Black Cloud FS Steel, 20GA 3" 1oz 1350FPS
The best load in waterfowl hunting has never been so deadly. Black Cloud FS Steel is now equipped with the FLITECONTROL FLEX wad to deliver improved pattern density and consistency through both ported and standard waterfowl chokes. The wad's redesigned rear-deploying petals and side-mounted vents stimulate the payload for separation from the wad at the ideal moment for dense, deadly patterns. Plus, the high-performance primer and clean-burning, temperature-stable propellant significantly decrease residue in the barrel.
- Rear-opening FLITECONTROL FLEX wad provides the tightest patterns possible through both ported and standard chokes
- Payload of 40 percent FLITESTOPPER steel pellets and 60 percent Premium steel for dense patterns and larger wound channels
- High-performance primer and clean-burning, temperature-stable propellant drastically reduce residue
- Plated head inhibits corrosion
- Sealed crimp defeats moisture in extreme conditions
Sold by the case. 25 rounds per box, 10 boxes per case, for a total of 250 rounds per case.
- Gauge: 20
- Shotshell Length: 3"
- Type: Steel
- Muzzle Velocity: 1350fps
- Shot Charge: 1oz
Laws regarding the sale of ammunition are constantly evolving. As the consumer, it is important for you to be aware of federal, state, and local regulations regarding the online purchasing of ammunition. Prior to ordering ammunition online, we encourage you to familiarize yourself with current regulations in your state.