Kill gobblers at longer distances than ever before with HEAVYWEIGHT® TSS.
Its payload of No. 7 or 9 HEAVYWEIGHT Tungsten Super Shot provides the highest pellet counts possible—up to double those of lead No. 5 loads of the same weight.
The tungsten-alloy material’s 18 gm/cc density is 22 percent higher than standard tungsten and 56 percent more than lead. The result is the most energy and highest velocities at extreme range. Its rear-braking FLITECONTROL FLEX™ wad performs flawlessly through ported and standard turkey chokes for the most consistent, deadly patterns possible..
- HEAVYWEIGHT® TSS payload with advanced buffering material
- As much as twice the pellet count of lead No. 5 loads of the same weight
- 22 percent denser material than standard tungsten; 56 percent denser than lead
- FLITECONTROL FLEX™ wad provides extremely tight, consistent patterns through standard and ported turkey chokes*
- Roll crimp and clear card wad keeps buffering material in place
- Full-length wads prevent direct contact of the extra-hard pellets and the bore, protecting the barrel
- Sold per box of 5 shells
- A portion of the proceeds are donated to the National Wild Turkey Federation
Laws regarding the sale of ammunition are constantly evolving. As the consumer, it is important for you to be aware of federal, state, and local regulations regarding the online purchasing of ammunition. Prior to ordering ammunition online, we encourage you to familiarize yourself with current regulations in your state.
Please review the Rogers Sporting Goods Ammunition Sales Policies and Regulations.