BRAND: Federal Ammunition
AMMUNITION DRAM EQ: Max
MUZZLE VELOCITY FPS: 1100 FPS
SHELL LENGTH IN: 3"
SHOT WEIGHT OZ: 13/16 oz
HEAVYWEIGHT TSS 410 Bore
Kill gobblers at longer distances than ever before with HEAVYWEIGHT TSS. Its payloads of HEAVYWEIGHT Tungsten Super Shot provide the highest pellet counts possible. The tungsten-alloy material's 18 gm/cc density is 22 percent higher than standard tungsten and 56 percent more than lead. The result is the most energy and highest velocities at extreme range.
- HEAVYWEIGHT® TSS payload with advanced buffering material
- Extremely high pellet counts
- 22 percent denser material than standard tungsten; 56 percent denser than lead
- Roll crimp and clear card wad keeps buffering material in place
- Full-length wads prevent direct contact of the extra-hard pellets and the bore, protecting the barrel
- Sold per box of 5 shells
- A portion of the proceeds are donated to the National Wild Turkey Federation
- Gauge: 410 Bore
- Shell Length: 3"
- Shot Weight: 13/16oz
- Muzzle Velocity: 1100FPS
- Payload Pellets: 294
- Density: 18 g/cc
- Box of 5 Shells
Laws regarding the sale of ammunition are constantly evolving. As the consumer, it is important for you to be aware of federal, state, and local regulations regarding the online purchasing of ammunition. Prior to ordering ammunition online, we encourage you to familiarize yourself with current regulations in your state.
Please review the Rogers Sporting Goods Ammunition Sales Policies and Regulations.