Single Tin Cloth Chaps
Our Tin Cloth Chaps proved straight-forward protection from the water, mud and thorns often encountered on the jobsite and in the field. Built with the same heavy-duty waxed canvas that’s earned legendary status in the Pacific Northwest logging world, they’re ready to tackle whatever the job entails. Two attachment loops prevent twisting around your legs, and snap adjustments provide a custom inseam length.
- Highly water- and abrasion-resistant
- Regular fits 29”-31” inseam; Long fits 32”-34” inseam
- Optional Rugged Twill or leather cuff binding is available
- Double-stitched construction with bar tacking for durability
- MATERIAL: 14-oz. 100% cotton oil finish Tin Cloth
- USAGE: Field; Work; Outdoor; Hunting
- CARE: Do not wash or dry clean – brush or wipe clean with a damp rag. Rewax as needed to maintain maximum water resistance. To prevent the transfer of oils, we recommend avoiding prolonged contact between Filson oil finish goods and light-colored fabrics, especially in warm weather.
- ORIGIN: Imported.