Hawk Helium Climbing Stick, 3 Pack
Quite possibly the lightest, most portable climbing sticks on the market! The Helium is an incredible value, offering aircraft-grade aluminum construction with weight-saving cutouts making each 30-inch section a scant 2.8 pounds.
The traction-grabbing steps fold up to create a streamlined package for transport utilizing the included Tight-Pack bungee cords. Includes exclusive Silent-Use Tree Attachment Hooks and TreeDigger™ Teeth.
All Hawk sticks are tested to TMA standards.
- ULTIMATE PORTABILITY ultra-light & compact aircraft aluminum
- ALL-EXTRUDED ALUMINUM CONSTRUCTION with weight reducing cutouts
- SILENT-USE TREE ATTACHMENT HOOKS ensures fast, secure attachment while eliminating unwanted noise
- TREE DIGGER™ TEETH Bite into tree bark for Rock-Solid stability
- SUPERIOR STEP DESIGN boot gripping step grooves with raised ends provides non-slip performance & steps fold up for packing
- STICKS NEST TOGETHER compactly and include Tight-Pack™ Bungee Cords
Ratings & Reviews
Broke suction buttons but everything else solid
by Stanley mcphaill
Just got my helium sticks today, 9 aug 19. Gets 4 stars because yes I know the sticks are amazing but they came to me with 4 of 6 plastic suction buttons broke already. Yes it came with 6 spare ones thank god. But def didn’t think an item would already show up broke out of the box.
I use these with my Millenium M100u. They pack pretty well and aren't extremely heavy. Plenty of clearance between the stick and the tree ensuring your feet are fully on the steps of the ladder. Being that they're wider than XOP, Lone Wolf, and M...
Hawk and Rogers.
These things rock. So easy to use, rock solid when they are up and so light to carry. Have all the ultra light climbing stands by loggy, summit, lone wolf...but when you can’t use a climber ...hawk helium ultra light stand and helium sticks. Order from Rogers. Got my second set of sticks today from them. Awesome transaction and fast shipping. Thanks guys !