25-06 REM 90 GRAIN
Increase your rifle's performance up to 200 FPS without extra chamber pressure, recoil, muzzle blast, temperature sensitivity, fouling, or loss of accuracy.
Superformance uses progressive propellants that take your favorite V-MAX, NTX, SST, CX, and InterLock bullets to levels of performance that are simply unattainable with conventional ammunition.
Hornady 25.06 Remington 90 Grain CX Superperformance Rifle Ammunition
- Proven Hornady Bullets: Superformance ammunition is loaded with Hornady V-MAX, NTX, SST, CX, and InterLock, bullets for the ultimate in performance, no matter what the game.
- Progressive Hornady Powders: Superformance Propellants are the heart of Superformance ammunition and usher in a new era of performance.
- Case And Primer: Like all Hornady ammunition, our Superformance rounds use the highest quality cases and primers available. Consistent components translate to consistent shooting in the field..
- It really is…rocket science!
- It is fast: 100 to 200 fps faster than conventional ammunition.
- It is accurate: Uncompromising accuracy without increased felt recoil.
- It is consistent: Unfailing performance across a broad range of temperatures.
- It is versatile: This new breed of ammunition is available in 17 Hornet to 444 Marlin, and is safe for use in all firearm types, including semi-autos, lever guns and pump actions.
- Cartridge: 25-06 Remington
- Bullet: 90 Grain CX
- Bullet Style: Polymer Tip
- Product Line: Superformance
- Muzzle Velocity: 3350 FPS
- Muzzle Energy: 2243 ft. lbs.
- Sectional Density: .195
- Ballistic Coefficient: .273 (G1)
- Lead Free: Yes
- Reloadable: Yes
Laws regarding the sale of ammunition are constantly evolving. As the consumer, it is important for you to be aware of federal, state, and local regulations regarding the online purchasing of ammunition. Prior to ordering ammunition online, we encourage you to familiarize yourself with current regulations in your state.
Please review the Rogers Sporting Goods Ammunition Sales Policies and Regulations.