Humminbird Helix 10 Chirp Mega SI GPS G2N Networking Sonar Fish Finder
Get a clearer look at familiar and new fishing spots with Humminbird HELIX® 10 CHIRP-MEGA DI GPS G2N Sonar Fish Finder. Technological advancements take fish finding into the megahertz range for the very first time to deliver the clearest, sharpest sonar images ever. MEGA Down Imaging uses THREE TIMES the frequency of standard imaging for a crystal clear picture from beneath your boat.
CHIRP Digital Sonar uses a broader range of frequencies for improved fish detail, more target separation and less noise and interference. Bluetooth capability displays notifications on-screen so you can keep your phone in your pocket and out of the water. Plus, ethernet networking lets you share mapping and waypoint information with additional HELIX units.
- CHIRP Digital Sonar lets you view low, medium and high CHIRP ranges individually or all at once for improved detail, greater clarity and more target separation
- MEGA Down Imaging™ uses megahertz frequency for up to 3X the output of standard sonar to deliver the clearest, sharpest sonar images from below your boat
- 10.1" diagonal high definition color display with LED backlight gives you impressive clarity in any light conditions.
- Built-in Basemap gives you an unmatched understanding of the water with depth contours, navigation aids, points-of-interest and spot-soundings to the entire U.S. coastline and more than 10,000 inland U.S. lakes
- AutoChart Live allows you to create a detailed digital map while you are on the water and use it to enhance your existing charts
- Quick release cables connect all your networking cables at the same time and remain secure with an advanced clamp system.
- Dual card slots allow you to use one for advanced cartography and the other to save screenshots, sonar recordings and waypoints.
- Interface: Keypad Control
- Display Size: 10.1"
- Display Pixel Matrix: 1024H x 600V
- Water Temperature: Built-In Transducer
- Sonar Standard: MEGA Down Imaging/CHIRP Digital Sonar/DualSpectrum CHIRP
- Standard Sonar Coverage: 25°, 42°, 45°, 75° @ -10dB
- Standard Sonar Frequency: 50/83/200/455/800 kHz & 1.2 MHz
- CHIRP Frequencies Supported: 83/200 (75-155/130-250 kHz), 50/200 (28-75/130-250 kHz), Low (28-75 kHz), Med (75-155 kHz), High (130-250 kHz)
- CHIRP Imaging Frequencies Supported: 455 kHz (420-520 kHz), 800 kHz (790-850 kHz), MEGA 1.2 MHz (1.125-1.300 MHz)
- Target Separation: 2.5"
- Power Output RMS: 1,000 Watts
- Power Output Peak-to-Peak: 8,000 Watts
- Sonar Depth Capability: 1,500'
- Depth Capability - Down Imaging: 400' (455 kHz), 125' (MEGA & 800 kHz)
- GPS Receiver: Internal
- Waypoints, Routes, Tracks/Points: 2,500, 47, 50/20,000
- Humminbird BaseMap: Built-in
- Humminbird AutoChart Live: Built-in
- Speed: GPS Speed Included
- Backlight: LED
- Waterproof Class: IPX7
- Transducer Included: XM 9 MDI T (Transom Mount)
- Power Input: 10.8-20 VDC
- Power Draw: 1.2 Amps