The men's Seneca midweight soft shell pants in Hidd'n are ideal for cooler weather hunts when the temperature is chilly. Soft and flexible, these quiet pants work equally well in a blind or climbing into a stand. Suggested temperature range: 30F - 50F with layering as needed.
- Shell Material: Stretch polyester bonded to a thick, anti-pill fleece for a combined weight of approximately 340g. 100% Polyester.
- DWR: Durable Water Repellant (DWR) finish on fabric face sheds moisture and light snow
- Pockets: Two front slash pockets, two back patch pockets, and two zip cargo pockets
- Legs: Side leg zippers measuring 15.8”
- Waist: 5 belt loops and waist closure with a backup button
- Average Garment Weight: 1.5 lbs.
- Suggested Temperature Range: 30F - 50F with layering as needed