BRAND: J. J. Lares Co.
CALL TYPE: Acrylic
T1 Small Bore Timber Acrylic Duck Call
The Small Bore T1 is a quieter, toned down version of the more aggressive standard T1. It has a significantly smaller exhaust hole, giving it a lot more back pressure and smooth operation. This call's deeper, nasally tone is a nice option for someone looking to compliment their louder hunting calls. It is a great tool for those call shy ducks, and on calm days.
- Easy Blowing: Only a minimum amount of air needed to blow this call
- "SMALL BORE", Straight Exhaust
- Great Rasp throughout the call
- Super Rasp on the bottom, complete low-end control
- Sound volume: Whisper, Low, Low-Medium
- HEAVY HOLD, lots of whiney quacks and whiney chatter
- +/- .001 of an inch manufacturing tolerances
- Exclusive saliva ejector system will never load up or change tone due to weather or saliva build up
- Cousin to the 2x Winner in the World Championship Live Duck Calling Contest®
Materials & Construction
- Single Reed
- All reeds are die cut and quickly interchangeable without adjustment or cutting
- Machined Acrylic
- Polished Aluminum Band
- Stoppers and barrel mounted on O-ring
- No cork, never changes tones or sticks from wet or dry conditions
- Never need tuning, trimming, or readjustment
- HAND TUNED & TESTED BY LARES
- MADE IN CHICO, CA U.S.A.