Women's Terradora Flex Waterproof Shoe
Most hiking shoes are made for men, then sized for women. Not Terradora Flex. We started with a fit that follows the natural contours of your foot and then gave it the grip, cushioning, and protection you need to soak up extra trail miles with friends. We finished things off by adding KEEN BELLOWS.FLEX technology to the forefoot, so every step feels easier. In other words, it's a shoe that can keep up with you, trailhead to trailhead.
- 3X Easier Flex: KEEN BELLOWS.FLEX in the forefoot requires less energy to bend, making every step feel easier. Hike happier … longer.
- Women's-Specific Fit: Women's hiking boots are often built for men, and sized for women. Not ours. We designed the contoured fit and cushioning for your feet and biomechanics.
- Better Stability: We gave our #1 women’s hiking boot more “hike,” with a grippier, more rugged outsole that resists side-to-side torsion plus air-injected foam that supports and cushions every step.
- KEEN.BELLOWS FLEX in the upper for more bend and less wear
- 4mm multi-directional lugs for traction
- Non-marking multi-directional lugs for increased traction
- Stability shank delivers lightweight support
- Achilles pad for comfort
- TPU overlays for durability
- KEEN.DRY waterproof, breathable membrane
- Eco Anti-Odor for natural odor control
- PFC-free, durable water repellent
- Contoured Fit–Follows foot's contours for a more secure fit
- Performance mesh upper with TPU overlays for durability
- Higher-traction TPU outsole for lightweight durability
- Direct-attach, air-injected Luftcell PU midsole for long-lasting cushioning
- Quick-dry lining for active use
- Removable PU insole with arch support for long-lasting comfort
- KEEN.DRY: A proprietary waterproof, breathable membrane that lets vapor out without letting water in.