Mountain Extreme 400
When you're hunting Dall Sheep in the Mackenzie Mountains of the Northwest Territories, you may be surprised with six inches of snow in August. Others may wait it out in the tent, but your Extremes give you the wherewithal to continue hunting no matter what. There's nothing tougher than high altitude sheep hunts and no boot tougher and more comfortable than these. Made in Italy. 4.2 lbs.
- 10" tall 2.8mm thick premium full grain leather uppers with one piece vamp construction with no seams down the tongue for abrasion resistance and waterproofness
- Reinforced double and triple stitching
- 7mm nylon midsoles for extra support with pack loads
- Boot hardware that swivels instead of breaking
- Reinforced rubber sole guard for extra abrasion resistance
- Windtex waterproof breathable flexible membrane
- Features 400 gram Thinsulate for warmth without the bulk
- Lightweight K-Talon outsoles provide excellent traction
- Height: 10 in.
- Weight: 4.2 lbs.
- Sole: K-TalonTM
- Country of Origin: Italy
- Material: 2.8 mm leather
- Insulation: 400G ThinsulateTM
- Waterproof Technology: Windtex
- Protection: Reinforced rubber sole guard