12 GAUGE 3 1/2" 1 3/8OZ 1550FPS
Kent's Fasteel 2.0 Precision Plated Steel Shotgun Shells provide high velocities and flawless function to foldup waterfowl under any environmental condition. Fasteel 2.0 is loaded with precision-ground, zinc-plated steel shot to protect shot from corrosion. Corrosion-resistant, brass case heads and high-performance base-wads ensure reliable function in modern semi-auto shotguns. Kent Fasteel 2.0 shotgun shells use custom-blended propellants to maximize velocities while maintaining consistent pressures across a broad range of temperatures.
- CX2000 Primer: The most reliable primer available, used throughout our shotshell lineup to give shooters the utmost in consistent performance.
- High-Performance Base-Wad: Specifically designed to regulate head expansion and optimize cycling in semi-auto firearms.
- Double Base Powder: Cutting edge custom double base powders that allow Kent to develop high-performance loads, delivering maximum velocities without excessive recoil. Proven performance throughout temperature extremes.
- Brass Case Heads: Brass Case Heads to ensure smooth, reliable ejection while adding corrosion resistance.
- HD Hull: High-Density polymer hull specifically designed to deliver easy loading and smooth ejection in high-performance loads.
- Precision Plated Steel: Zinc plated for corrosion resistance; uniform sizes for consistent patterns and penetration.
Laws regarding the sale of ammunition are constantly evolving. As the consumer, it is important for you to be aware of federal, state, and local regulations regarding the online purchasing of ammunition. Prior to ordering ammunition online, we encourage you to familiarize yourself with current regulations in your state.
Please review the Rogers Sporting Goods Ammunition Sales Policies and Regulations.